What do you need?
full instructions here >>
- 2 coat hangers Card
- Coloured pens/felt tips/wax
What do you need to do?
- 1. What do you think of when you think of the weather? Either look at the sheet
that goes with this with lots of weather pictures on or think of your own.
Draw your own or cut out some of these weather
pictures and colour them in. REMEMBER to colour
in both sides! If the scissors are sharp please
get an adult to help you cut the pictures out.
At least 5 pictures is best.
- 3. Get an adult to punch a hole in the top of
the pictures you have made
4. Cut some string about
5. Push a piece of string through the
hole in the top of the picture and tie a knot in
it. Do this for all the pictures which are going
on the mobile.
- 6. Get an adult to help you fasten the 2 coat
hangers together like the picture below shows.
Some of the coat hanger may need to be cut off.
6. Tie the other end of the string to the coat
hangers. Do this for all the pictures.
7. Now all
that is left is to hang up your weather mobile!
Make sure it is high enough so the pictures don’t
touch the floor.